6 Feet Under
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Feet Under

We are freaks. Abandoned by the world. Yet we managed to survive when we're six feet under.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sly & Keen
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 pm by Sam

» Samuel Naiq
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:59 pm by Sam

» Riley Emma Patricia
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 pm by Riley

» Welcome Beginners!
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 pm by Sam

» Skye Hunter S'enfuir
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 pm by Skye

» Biography Template
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm by Skye

» General Rules
Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:45 pm by Sam

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:26 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sly & Keen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye
Admin
Skye

Sly & Keen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Skye watched as Riley paced, becoming nervous. Pacing made her want to curl up in a ball and hide in the corner, it normally meant worried thoughts, deep thoughts, thoughts that she couldn't understand. Her jaw dropped slightly, as she flicked a confused glance over at Sam. "Um.." She started, trying to shatter the awkward haze in the air, "I guess sleeping on the couch is better than nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Sam leaned forward farther until he was on the verge of falling off the couch. Now's my chance he thought hurriedly. He gazed at Riley, his purple eyes hardening in concentration as the scene around him dripped away into darkness like wet paint on a canvas. Swirling colors entered his vision and he found himself gazing at himself. A reflection? No. It was much too vivid; new.
Back to top Go down
https://6feetunder.board-directory.net
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Riley soon seemed to doze off into a peacefully sleep,though every now and then she would flinch or roll over on her side.

(Yay for short rp liners..)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Skye sighed and leaned back, a bit at ease. She re-crossed her arms over her chest, her fingers quietly tapping on her forearms. Glancing over at Sam, she noted his focus, and furrowed her brow, curious why he was so concentrated in Riley. She blinked to bring herself out of her thoughts and leaned back, deeper into the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Sam detached himself from Riley's mind and his face broke into a wide grin. He turned to look at Skye with a devious expression on his face. "So, what's your ability?" he asked, careful to leave out the word 'freak.'

(Hallelujah.)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:17 pm

"Uh..." Skye was caught off guard by the question. She wasn't quite sure if she should tell the kid her ability, having bad experiences before with telling people about it. "Invisibility.." She muttered quietly, hoping that he wouldn't say anything criticizing her for it. She pulled the hood oh her jacket over her head and brought her knees to her crest and wrapped her arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Sam chuckled and folded his arms across his chest. "Prove it," he said tauntingly with a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

((Shortness. Tyvm.))
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Skye shrugged, "Okay then.." She started to stand up, but only managed to lean forward before she was consumed by a blanket, except it wasn't warm an inviting like one would expect, but was cold and smooth like wrapping paper. Standing all the way up she walked over to Sam and sat down next to him before transforming back to her visible self. She laughed and walked back over to her seat with a grin, "Proof enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Sam shook his head stubbornly and replied, "Nope. I blinked!" As an exaggeration, he closed his eyes, dragging the silence on before he opened them again drowsily, his gaze already on her with a childish smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well, too bad, I'm not doing it again," She teased. Resting her head on the heel of her hand she eyed him over for a moment before asking, "What's your special ability?'

[Short.]
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 am

Sam tapped his scorched cheek with a smile dancing on his lips. "Wanna find out?" he asked. leaning towards her in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Admin
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 am

"Well I asked you didn't I? Why would I ask you what your special abilitywas if I didn't want to know?" Skye asked, finding his actions to be amusing. "Or if you tell me without showing me, I'll be just as happy."
Back to top Go down
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Riley opened her green eyes slowly and sat up. She looked over at Sam and Skye and smiled. "That's all the sleep I'll need for now..Where's the food in this place?" She asked standing up and crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Sam chuckled and allowed his train of thoughts to wander off out of his mind immediately after Skye finished speaking. He fixed his purple eyes on her, intensely concentrating on directing his energy towards her. Slowly, the floor disintegrated into the darkest ashes, and the walls around him dripped away into the nothingness, dragging the furniture along with it. The tiniest of sparks appeared in the distance and grew increasingly until it engulfed his inner-self completely. Images, feelings, thoughts all swirled around him in a whirlwind. The outer him smirked in satisfication. As he expected, no barriers awaited him. Sam located a little gray patch of her mind and drew it out from all the others, flooding Skye's mind with an exhausted sensation. Sleep... he coaxed her. A small voice sounded in his ears and he immediately backed out in surprise. He glanced at Riley with a toothy grin and flicked his wrist at a door behind her, "In there. Take anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sly & Keen   Sly & Keen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sly & Keen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
6 Feet Under :: Roleplay :: The House-
Jump to: